- Responsible for all project financing, contract negotiations, equipment purchasing, contractor management, including the successful completion of 1.2 MW solar installation in Howard County, MD
- Provided technology and economic analysis and project management for solar installations on multifamily properties, commercial, and utility scale solar; successful installation of solar at a Phoenix manufacturing site.
- Investigated new energy technology economics and installations including biomass, battery storage, building integrated photovoltaics.
- Wrote and assisted with passage of Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) ordinances for Baltimore City and County, and Howard County.
- Sourced projects and secured financing commitments for $15 MM of Mid-Atlantic industrial, multifamily, and commercial projects.
- Launched Connecticut and New York offices for 800-person residential energy efficiency company including building a team of over 100 people; became largest Home Energy Solutions provider in Connecticut with $1 MM in revenue per month.
- Developed and launched three new products including community solar; managed the 24-person department.